Profile

Profile

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The website - Dooob is finally up!!!

At last I have come loose and fixed my and Martin's (Besa) site - DoooB, available to reach at http://dooob.se.

Dooob by the way was an old name that we used for our "Group" that contains the first letter of our names, Danny respectively. Besa, "D" & "B", and then we tied them together with a little "O"s so it looks nice.

Previously the site was just a hack in 10 minutes and looked miserable! I now used the web-theme from Twitters - Bootstrap to quickly get something that looks pretty good.

This is where I was going to post all the old and new music works.

Look at the archive for songs and information (see also link to right), http://dooob.se/archive.aspx.

I was going to fix so that I do not just upload the song but also write some information such as when the song was created, who has written music and lyrics, and the actual lyrics and chords and more.

I will very soon begin to post information seriously and write a bit in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment